Put-a-Pin-in-the-Map Parties


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Port Townsend
December 20th 2005
Published: March 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Jean & Francesca w mapJean & Francesca w mapJean & Francesca w map

At our Put-a-Pin-in-the-Map Party, Jean adds a must-visit contact to our notebook while Francesca takes a closer look at the map itself.
We threw Sabbatical Send-off Celebrations for ourselves Dec. 3 and 10 -- otherwise known as Put-a-Pin-in-the-Map Parties. We're building a list of contacts across the country who will be glad to show us around their home towns. Here are a couple of photos from these fun get-togethers.

Our sabbatical officially begins January 1, 2006, so look for the first travel entry early in the new year. We plan to update this blog every 7-10 days.

Click here for the proposed route map (waypoints subject to change without notice!).

In the meantime, we invite family, friends and interested parties to click on the SUBSCRIBE icon above to add your email address to our "blog update list." You'll automatically receive an email each time we update the blog, so you'll know when to check back for new narrative and photos.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Audrey w mapAudrey w map
Audrey w map

Audrey adds a pin to the map -- in Colorado, her home state -- at our Put-a-Pin-in-the-Map Party.


23rd January 2006

Hello, you don't know me...
This looks like you guys have quite a few pins in place! that would be such a blast. i am 17 and just getting ready to see the world! have fun, and keep me posted. be sure to let me know the highlights, because i want to do that someday. any pointers would be great!

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.025s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb