Skipper To Pet Lodge


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Olympia
April 21st 2008
Published: May 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Pet Lodge


SkipperSkipperSkipper

I don't want to go ... and that is that!

SKIPPER


Skipper is 4 years old he will be 5 in August. He has been going to this beautiful for "Cats Only" Pet Lodge in Olalla, WA for 4 summers. This is his home away from home. Rhonda is the owner of this Pet Lodge she is awesome with Skipper, she has the best understanding of cats, their likes, dislikes, wants and needs even "Skipper".

Skipper is a excellent traveler, he has a travel carrier that he starts out in but once we are on the highway he comes out from under his blankets, stuffed teddy bear and unstuffed COW that he craweled under when we first leave the house. He will sit on my lap or check everything out in the car and then go back to the carrier but usually not without voicing his opinion first of what he thinks of the whole travel thing.

We will leave around 9AM and obably will take about two hours to get to our destination. Skipper has a rough first couple of days there, he is not a sociable cat but by the time we return he is very comfortable in his vacation cottage.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.155s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb