Whidbey Island


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Mukilteo
August 3rd 2014
Published: August 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We rode a ferry to Whidbey Island. $30 for a 10 minute ride. It beats swimming.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Picnic at Double Bluff BeachPicnic at Double Bluff Beach
Picnic at Double Bluff Beach

Pat, go easy on the fried chicken.
Beautiful countryside with nothing in sight.Beautiful countryside with nothing in sight.
Beautiful countryside with nothing in sight.

While driving the countryside, all of a sudden, a personal emergency struck Pat. With no stores, restaurants, gas stations, rest stops in sight, Pat was getting anxious. Explosive you know what was about to hit Pat.
The boys just had to shake the john. The boys just had to shake the john.
The boys just had to shake the john.

Pat was able to relieve himself, and feel much better. No one was ever more excited to see a port o let then Pat. Pat's new nickname beacme Honey Bucket!
Deception PassDeception Pass
Deception Pass

The beach was covered in rocks. At home we pay $4.00 for a small bag of those rocks.
Magnificent sunset at Deception Pass!Magnificent sunset at Deception Pass!
Magnificent sunset at Deception Pass!

Thanks to Pat's emergency, and forced stop, the timing was perfect to catch the sunset at Deception Pass. I thanked Pat for his sacrifice.


7th August 2014

I feel for ya honey bucket!!!! Omg. What a journey you guys are on. Immodium ..Stay strong Pat!!!!!
7th August 2014

Patrick was all better by the evening. He is such a great sport.

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb