Made it through the vacation week


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia
January 28th 2012
Published: January 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So here we are, we made it to the end of this week knowing next week we're going to get a phone call, will it be 1 to 3 days or 3 to 5 days, that we don't know but it will be next week. Scarey thing is CCAI could call Friday and say we're going to be going on the 8th! Talk about “grab you stuff and get moving!” The other scarey thing, they call and say we have to wait until the next week. I think I speak for everyone here, we're so wanting to get on the plane and go meet our daughters/sisters. Ready, packed, got it all together? Not hardly, it's going to be chaos at the last minute but we'll be on the plane when they tell us to be!

Wish we knew which route we'll be traveling, both of us would love to fly into Hong Kong again but we don't know anything about that part of the trip for now. Looking at the map the 2 providence we're going to, Jiangxi and Guangdong we're going to be a lot closer to Hong Kong then Hubie was but who knows. The travel agency will work to get us the cheapest way to travel and be where we need to be when we need to be there.

We don't know yet if we're going to be traveling with a group, odds are we will be. I'm sure there are several other couples just waiting to get the “call” like we are. I'm guessing we won't be coming back with the same group this time since we'll be traveling to 2 providence, which will be kind of sad. We feel in love with our first group, think about them a lot and wonder how things are going. Some we keep touch with, some not so much, but still think about them.

Jasmine says she would like to say hi to everyone reading this blog. “I hope I get my sisters soon”. :-)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0603s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb