Second Day Of Travel To Florida


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia » Winchester
February 19th 2024
Published: February 19th 2024
Edit Blog Post

Cook Out Chicken BurgerCook Out Chicken BurgerCook Out Chicken Burger

We loved the smoky smell these burgers have. So delicious!
Shelley and I woke up in the morning to some cooler weather and the car was covered with snow and a bit of ice. Being good Canadians, we had our trusty snow brush to get rid of everything. The snow storm we were able to avoid by being further south.

We left the hotel and were on the road early after a ‘so-so’ breakfast. I had scrambled ‘eggs’ with hot sauce and four sausage patties….but the coffee was good!

It was an uneventful drive really; which was good. We made a few stops here and there to let Maggie out where there was grass to pee on. She was happy with that.

We ended up in Pooler, Georgia. We didn’t want to stay right in Savanah and this was close enough. The bonus for us was that the hotel was close to a Cook Out where I was going to get my chicken burger! I came back from there with a Chicken Burger and about five onion rings and a teeny-tiny cheese Quesadilla that Shelley ate. I also got a Dr. Pim for her to try (closest thing to a Dr. Pepper that they had).

After supper,
The Chicken BurgerThe Chicken BurgerThe Chicken Burger

Cook Out Chicken Burger
we went out to visit the Tanger Outlets that were really close by. The traffic around the hotel and environs was crazy busy. We were both getting stressed out with all of the traffic and irregular patterns of flow.

One of the place we popped into was Ross and that was a huge disappointment. Piles of shoes on the floor. More clothing items were on the floor in the dirt than hanging on the racks. Two employees at the rear of the store sitting in the back talking to each other. The whole store needed re-organizing and facing. The line up to purchase items was very, very long. We just turned and went out. It was nasty.

Back at the hotel, I enjoyed a pipe and some wine outside. Shelley relaxed a bit upstairs and then we went to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1021.4kb