Charlottesville Va


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia » Charlottesville
November 7th 2006
Published: November 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

What a beautiful drive it is from DC to C-Ville. Abby was right with the rolling hills and cows. The foilage is at its peak here too which is very nice. The mountains in the background and long stretches of road were also very therepeutic.

So downtown Charlottsville...the historic part is very nice. From the history of the agrarian presidents, madison, monroe and jefferson...founding fathers....to the cafes, stores, restuarants....i went to the mud house for a mocha, christian's pizza for slices, baggby's for a sandwich, and now this tea place up above with a terrace and live acoustic music. Loving it. I noticed a few gun stores along the drive and that always seems to be the case when you head south. I wonder why?

I'm looking forward to seeing abby who is making moves at UVA. I checked out the campus and the business school. Very pretty, picturesque, and lots of people, action, excitement...great vibes and energy....great college town from what i can see and what ive expereinced so far...so on with the journey to nashville manana. I think i need to cross the mountains in west va and va...then head into kentucky..tennesse....thats it for now.

Advertisement



7th November 2006

cville!!
you got in on the spot. i did that drive so many times in january right before i headed down to BA when i was interning in c-ville. i love that town so much. such a cool vibe. so many good restaurants. i'll hit ya up on martes.
12th November 2006

p diddy
Paul, how u been brotha...i thought of you in nashville, memphis and now in austin...great music cities and places to be. From country, blues, rock and roll, jazz etc. How u doing? How you been? Im in austin as we speak...headed to dallas/ft worth soon so give me a buzz when u get a chance so we can catch up. Talk to u soon.

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb