Travel Home Day


Advertisement
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 40.7595, -111.888

We had and 11 am flight out of Paris so had purchased train tickets that would get us to Charles de Gaulle Airport around 9:15. When we got to the train station we found out that the the train was delayed about 25 minutes and we weren't sure that we would be happy with cutting it that close.

We got a refund on our tickets and then took a cab to the airport. The cost was only $20 Euro more and it not only got us there sooner than if we had waited for the train, it saved us from having to load all our bags onto the train. So we decided it was money well spent.

Check In took a long time for some reason but we made through customs and security with about 10 minutes to spare before they started boarding us for our flight.

The flight direct from Paris to SLC is about 11 hours. The flight attendants kept coming up to Nikki and I and commending us on how well behaved our children were (and we agree).

Going through customs and getting our bags is SLC was a breeze too and we were home by 3:00 pm. Then the unpacking and laundry began.

It was a great trip with unbelievable experiences and beautiful weather. I am sure that this is one none of us will ever forget.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



10th July 2010

Wonderul adventure!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Tot: 0.253s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.07s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb