Off To The Big City....SLC


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Salt Lake City
June 24th 2013
Published: June 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Gas up the truck and head for Salt Lake City. Bye bye to the HooDoos.

Travel I-15 to Salt Lake City and we have a tail wind and it’s 80 mph speed limit. Couldn’t get any better than this. Pretty cloudy today, keeps the heat at bay. It is very windy though.

4 deer right at the side of the Interstate, ready to cross – oh my! They jumped the fence.

Nice campground, arrive at 3:30 and we can see downtown SLC from here. Tomorrow we’ll head into the city.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



25th June 2013
Taken From Roof of Trailer Salt Lake City Skyline

Wow! I didn't know you could see mtns from SLC! You have a great view from your campsite! I was surprised! It's not what I pictured at all. Thanks for more pics of site this time...I like that! How about some 'interior' shots, too? You know, Marge in the kitchen, you puttering, stuff like that? I miss seeing you guys!
25th June 2013

Huge
Golly those mountains are huge!!!! i am missing you both and thanks for the card :)
25th June 2013

Huge
Golly those mountains are huge!!!! i am missing you both and thanks for the card :)
25th June 2013

Looks great!
Nice view of SLC and also looks like a really nice campground. Heat index here in Houston is 103 degrees today. Timed your travel through Texas just right before this heat wave hit. I'm sure the temps are very nice there. Have fun!

Tot: 0.226s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1296s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb