The Best Romantic Things To Do In Texas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas
January 13th 2021
Published: January 13th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Traveling is in the cards for people who are in a committed relationship, and a survey has revealed that 66 percent of Americans are looking to travel to strengthen their relationship with their significant other. If you're looking to spend time with your loved one in a romantic destination, look no further than Texas. The state is famous for its sports culture, live music scene, amazing barbeque, and beautiful landscapes, but did you know that it's also home to some of the best places to spend a romantic getaway with your partner? Head on over to Texas for a weekend vacation, and bring the spark back into your relationship by doing all these romantic activities in the Lone Star State.



Have a spa day

Going to a spa can help you and your partner bond in a serene and relaxing environment. If you only have a few hours for a bit of pampering, head to an Austin spa and have a couples massage. Meanwhile, for those who want to have an overnight stay at a resort and spa, check out the Lake Austin Spa Resort, The Miraval Austin, or the Lakeway Resort & Spa. All these destinations offer plush accommodations and a variety of spa treatments to help you and your loved one to de-stress and relax.



Visit a beautiful vineyard

What's more romantic than sipping wine while strolling through a vineyard with your loved one? If both of you are fans of wine, then go on a wine tour in some of the best vineyards in Texas. Head to Grape Creek Vineyards in Fredericksburg, and go on a tour of the working vineyards before bonding over a glass of Merlot or Pinot Grigio in their Italian-inspired tasting room. For sustainable wine, there's Pedernales Cellars in Stonewall, which specializes in making Spanish-style wines using eco-friendly practices. Meanwhile if you want to have a wine tasting experience in a homestead setting, visit Brennan Vineyards in Comanche. Here, they'll teach you about the best wine to pair with meat and cheese, and you can even book a private wine tasting session with an expert and sample six types of wine with your partner.



Have dinner at a romantic restaurant

If it's been a while since you've had dinner at a nice restaurant, go on a date night at any of the romantic dining spots in Texas. If you're in Houston, stop by MAD for Spanish molecular gastronomy, and revel in the decadent space, which features Picasso artworks, custom sculptures, and sparkling chandeliers. For game and fish, there's the Rainbow Lodge, which is an actual restaurant in a log cabin, while those who love Italian soul food such as crab manicotti should head to Rosalie Italian Soul. Meanwhile, for those who want to experience a special night out in Dallas, check out Café Pacific for steak and seafood, or Nobu in uptown Dallas for Japanese dishes with a twist. If you want to have a spectacular view of the city while dining, head to Reunion Tower and dine at Cloud Nine Café for casual fare, or Five Sixty, which is one of Wolfgang Puck's restaurants that serve contemporary Asian cuisine.



Bring the spark back into your relationship by going to some of these romantic Texas spots. You and your loved one are sure to have a memorable time bonding while you experience the magic of the Lone Star State.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.37s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb