Once upon a time.... GREEN is what O'dreams were made of!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas
October 11th 2017
Published: October 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

LIFE is an adventure, DARE it!" Mother Theresa

Its been over 3 years in the planning, coordinating, saving, talking, seeking and dreaming!

Eight of us, 4 couples are the ones finalizing the packing, checking lists and trying to keep the anticipation of tomorrow's travels at a reasonable heart rate. Over the planning years, our list of trip-goers has dwindled and then grown and now remains at the 8! The OchoKlan of Ireland 2017.

We will assemble to the Austin, Texas airport tomorrow, some of us meeting for the first time. Six of the travellers are from Texas, and we've gathered on several occasions over the last two years to get to know each other a bit better, although four are family members. The other two group members are from North Dakota. The group is split into two families: The Tx Cowans/Krebs: siblings Terri (with hubby David) and her brother Michael (with wife Laura) and the Kontz' family: North Dakota's brother Greg (with wife Susan) and his Tx. sister Renee (with hubby Mike).

Thats the Klan! That's the Ireland-bound dreamers! We are packed and we await tomorrow's late afternoon BritishAir flight to London then on to the green of Dublin.

THIS will NOT be a large word-count blog, I'm not a blogger by any stretch! But I am a picture-taker, this will be more photos than words.

SO, with that said, Sleep don't evade us, St. Christopher watch over our travels tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0726s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb