Day 23 - Veeran


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Plano
May 5th 2012
Published: May 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Bed overlooking the street Bed overlooking the street Bed overlooking the street

Felt like i was sleeping in a tree-house!
Spent my morning doing my mail and blogging work in Madhu's computer. Madhu went to the gym and came back by 10.45. Left for Veeran's place at 11.45. After lunch played 56. Pankajam mami gave some paruppu, kadugu, ulundu, turmeric powder, tamarind etc. to manage for a few meals. It would be a waste buying full packets from the store. Evening had homemade puff and tea. 5.30pm went to Indian store to get groceries and then to a mall. Viswam and me got coolers..2 for $20. Then went to an indian chinese restaurant for dinner. After dinner Veeran dropped us back at Viswam's apt around 1030pm.

R,N,U Vs V,V,M team. M left after 2 giving two jacks. Then Pankajam chithy, Uma and me Vs V,V, Sudha. Got another Jack.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

N is bloggingN is blogging
N is blogging

Main door to the apt is on my right side.
56!!56!!
56!!

Playing 56 at Veeran's place. Sudha was watching us playing.
Veeran's house.Veeran's house.
Veeran's house.

At Veeran's place on Saturday. Uma also had come.
Visting VeeranVisting Veeran
Visting Veeran

Talking to Pankajam mami in the kitchen...and getting things ready for lunch.
MilaMila
Mila

Holding Veeran's baby daughter.
Veeran's houseVeeran's house
Veeran's house

Outside Veeran's house. Door no.
Veeran's HouseVeeran's House
Veeran's House

The garage. The main door to the house is on the left. Nobody uses that door here in the U.S. Everyone enters house through the garage.
Uma's carUma's car
Uma's car

Uma has a handicapped card..so she can park near the entrance to all malls always!
Indian StoreIndian Store
Indian Store

We got dosa maavu and some groceries here.
Grocery shopping at the Indian StoreGrocery shopping at the Indian Store
Grocery shopping at the Indian Store

Pankajam mami went straight for this cart, calling it 'enudaiya vandi', and went around the store with ease, picking up what she wanted.
MallMall
Mall

Pankajam mami waited here with the baby while we walked around. Uma joined her after a while.
HelicopterHelicopter
Helicopter

See the toy helicopter that actually flies and hovers in the air.
MallMall
Mall

Done with walking around the mall. Putting the baby in the walker after diaper change and feeding, to be taken to the car.
DinnerDinner
Dinner

Indian Chinese dinner..a favourite haunt of Veeran. All the people who came to eat here were Indians. By 9.30pm the place was full.
Indchin's RestaurantIndchin's Restaurant
Indchin's Restaurant

Going home after dinner at this place.


Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb