one week left!!! wow, scary!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Panhandle
August 24th 2006
Published: August 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

All roads lead to Rome

no matter how crooked they seem to be:D

the days are ticking by, and i don't know if i can fit everything into the time i have left.

this summer i was/am working for my dad painting the house and doing other manual labor around the house. yet, i don't know if i'll be able to finish. everytime i think i can see the end in sight, he adds another problem to fix, i.e. the big hole in the side of the wall (he created it, of course the wood was rotted out). i have stayed as busy as possible, well not much the past week or so. i'm trying to see everyone and do all of the things i need to do before leaving panhandle. this is the last time i'll ever live here again, so long (maybe i'm just a tad bit excited about leaving it too).

i spent the weekend with sarah, hanging out, cleaning her apt, garage sale shopping (it is so addicting!), etc. it was something that really needed to be done. i won't see her for the next 4 months, which i guess it will seem like a normal school year once i get there, but at this moment in time, i'm just going to miss everyone.

i've just about decided that i actually do have to try packing a bit right now, but i only get motivated to do that at night. if i could just work at night and sleep/laze about during the day, i would be so productive, but as it is, i don't think my neighbors would appreciate the beam light at 1 at night. so i force myself to get up at 8 every morning. this really is bad considering i'll be getting up at 7 every morning in rome, my classes start at 8 each morning (monday-thursday).

so for the next week i'm working/packing/seeing teachers/saying goodbye. maybe i'll survive to enjoy rome:D

i'm driving down to lake texoma with my granny and uncle pip on wednesday, and then will be going to dallas thursday morning. hopefully i'll be able to see ellen up at school before i get on the plane where i will meet up with the other's from my class in frankfurt.

arrivaderci, that is until i'm in rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.244s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb