10 Hour flight


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Dallas
December 2nd 2015
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

ObelisoObelisoObeliso

Meeting point in Buenos Aires
Geo: 32.7831, -96.8067

Glenn and I cashed in our AA Advantage miles for our flight from DFW to EZE (Buenos Aires, Argentina). We got out to the airport extra early, as we had to deliver the van back to Dany Smith.

Once we boarded the plane, we started talking to a 73 year old man that was sitting directly in front of us. We told him we were boarding a cruise on Saturday and come to find out, he was getting on the same cruise ship. Bob Smith is from Austin. His wife died about 8 years ago and he has been traveling ever since. He just got off of a cruise ship, re-positioning from Barcelona to Houston, the Jade just 2 weeks earlier. And he is doing a back-to-back cruise, which he'll be on this cruise ship from Buenos Aires to Santiago, Chile, and then will make a return trip back to Buenos Aires 4 weeks total. We also found out that he was staying at the SAME hotel as us. So, we went through customs and immigration together, and then grabbed a taxi to the NH hotel.

We stayed at the hotel and took a nap. Then went to bed early.

There is
Glenn closeupGlenn closeupGlenn closeup

going on a walking tou
3 hours difference between EZE and Dallas, Texas



Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Galarias PacificoGalarias Pacifico
Galarias Pacifico

old shopping mall, with painted ceilings


Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0192s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb