Tennessee!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
March 29th 2008
Published: March 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Me and 'CousMe and 'CousMe and 'Cous

My cousin and I at the Cotter High park.
Well, we have safely arrived in Gallatin, TN! Such a long drive here. Last night we stayed with my "Gramzy" (my dad's mom) in Cotter, Arkansas. We enjoyed a visit with them and my family living there. Gramzy had beans and cornbread waiting for us for lunch as we pulled in to town😊.

Today we drove in to Gallatin, TN and crossed the Mississippi River to get here. The water level is very high because of recent rains. Tonight we enjoyed a homemade dinner of my mom's famous "goolash", although she substituted ground turkey for the ground beef to make it "Starla friendly"😊. So yummy to have home cookin' with cornbread, instead of the quick subway sandwiches we had been eating for dinner for the past 9 days. We got to see "Nana and Papa", and meet my bro's girlfriend who is in town from Arkansas.

Tomorrow we plan on getting up very early in the morning to drive to Knoxville. We have friends willing to help us unload the big truck into storage for us (thanks, guys!). Until then...


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Pretty Cotter FlowersPretty Cotter Flowers
Pretty Cotter Flowers

Tony took some beautiful pics of the flowers in the park.
My Cotter FamilyMy Cotter Family
My Cotter Family

Gramzy and the kids.
More...More...
More...

Gramzy rules!
Mississippi RiverMississippi River
Mississippi River

Water level was high!
Welcome to TN!Welcome to TN!
Welcome to TN!

Finally here!!
News ArticleNews Article
News Article

Mom put an article in the local paper for our upcoming Graduation Celebration!
Nashville FamilyNashville Family
Nashville Family

The Gipson/Jones/Brown family, together at last:).
Our puppies at playOur puppies at play
Our puppies at play

Tucker enjoyed meeting Josh's dog, Bruiser!


30th March 2008

What a journey---so far!
Your pictures and commentary about your trip to Tenn. are terrific. It brings tears to my eyes to see how happy you are venturing together and re-uniting with your loved ones there. Your Washinton family will sure miss you!

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 12; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0561s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb