Cross "Isn't there an O in Country" Tour: Take 2


Advertisement
Published: June 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, the first leg of our trip is complete. We left New Martinsville at 7AM and arrived in Point South (Yemassee), South Carolina around 6 and were greeted with a hail storm. Hail was about as big as a dime. Benji was freaking out about his truck getting hailed on, and Mandie was mad because her camera was in the truck and she was missing out on good pictures! Found out that sometime between Jambo 07 and this trip 08, the syrup leaked and dirtied our plates, so we had to do dishes twice! There is also a warning on our little camp map that says "CAUTION: Alligators at lake could attack dogs!" We're going to take a walk down there when the storm passes. NOAA only shows a small little patch of red, then nothing at all.
We plan on leaving early tomorrow morning and arriving at our campsite around 1. We then have to meet everyone for the conference at 6. Just enough time to set up, shower and change.

I am working on a picture of the new truck and camper, but haven't completed it just yet. Hopefully I can have it up tomorrow.

Until then...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb