2 WEEKS AWAY!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » South Carolina » Greer
September 28th 2006
Published: September 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Gypsy ChildrenGypsy ChildrenGypsy Children

These are some gypsy children at Camp Joy. We will be traveling to their villages to do a Bible Camp with them.
So we are on the offical count down!! 2 more weeks. Actually - 2 more weeks from now, at this exact time, we will be sitting in the GSP Airport waiting to board the plane within 30 mins.

Here is a basic overview of our days in Romania.

Friday Oct 13: This is the day we land in Budapest. We are tired and full of energy all at the same time. We have to hang in there we have a 5 hour drive! Of course we will eat a nice meal on the road.

Saturday Oct 14: meet with the team to set up our construction and VBS projects.
(We are going to be tired welcome to JET lag )

Sunday Oct 15 : Today we will be going to visit at least three of our Gypsy Churches. We need to have our personal testimony ready, remember we are going to encourage our Gypsy believers.

Monday-Thursday Oct 16-19: We will be working in the village of
Ghida doing construction and also a second team will be doing VBS in many of our villages.

Friday Oct 20: We will be visiting the city of Budapest and having a great time. We may also try to visit the orphanage and the camp in Romania on the way to Hungary

Saturday Oct 21- Fly Home

Please remember to pray for us and the people we will be in contact with - that they might see Christ in us and our attitudes!!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0176s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1002.8kb