feliz dia


Advertisement
Published: April 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

ummm....i woke up drunk...and decided i'd stay drunk...but once butch climbed up the patios to goose's floor (with his superman cape on)...we discovered...A. there was no booze left B. we played instruments last night C. boondocks saints is on DVD...
so, we now are watching said movie...and are making coffee

we arrived yesterday after leaving my friend Pedro's...he lives South of the Border...you may have met him a time or two...

North Cack-a-lacky, i highly enjoyed...the majority of the state represents Bird Sanctuaries...something you dont notice right away...but as time flies by you slowly start to notice, there are birds everywhere...its actually kinda cool. all the people that we engaged with treated us well and were pretty fucking cool. during our stay, the weather gods faired us well. if you're ever in NC, Kill Devil Hills is a cool spot to check out, plus you get to take a gander at the Wright Brothers spot. if you ever get a chance to spend two weeks in NC, do it during the mid to end of april...the weather, vegetation, people and all the right spices will take good care of you and will birth a smile upon your face.

beyond two weeks into our trip...our grooves have settled in...the Patriot Missle is riding high...and life is beautiful.

currently in charleston sc, kickin it with goose...i'm done typin...will now try to put a few pics


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



28th April 2010

LOVING the pics! Keep them coming! I am so jealous of your travels and your photo-ops!
29th April 2010

beautiful pics, my favorite ist the train...

Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.029s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb