More photos


Advertisement
Published: May 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Just in case you were closing out some international agreements or ratifying treaties soon i thought i should quickly let you know that one of the pretty important courts here in the US made a ruling and as i understand it made out that unless a treaty or protocol made specific reference that the states here in the US had to abide by it then it wasnt binding to the states.

So for example if the US federal govt ie the president, were to join Ruddy and finally ratify the Kyoto Protocol to reduce CO2 emmissions if the protocol did not specifically state that the protocol was binding to the states, the states could simply ignore it!

My inside soruces tell me this decision is now under appeal so ill let you know how that pans out!

On a lighter note.......im surfing again! And have managed to fullfill a lifelong goal......squeezing in a surf at lunch time!!!! HAPPY DAYS indeed!

Sorry its been soooooo long since my last post but stand by........theres another one coming soon!!!!

Simo


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

SummervilleSummerville
Summerville

Amongst the new urban sprawl (its growing like Glen Alpine!) there are still old historic feeling areas.
Spring ExplosionSpring Explosion
Spring Explosion

Spring is here! Random little green bushes have burst into colour.
Colour continuesColour continues
Colour continues

Helps when Beth really knows how to use a camera
Dogan loving the hose!Dogan loving the hose!
Dogan loving the hose!

Dogan loves getting wet!
Lets guess.....Lets guess.....
Lets guess.....

....how far Dogan could reach over the counter! Cheeky bugger ate a third of a cake i baked! Hillariously annoying!
What did i do?What did i do?
What did i do?

He knows exactly what he did! The boy thinking only with his stomach!
The Local Football teamThe Local Football team
The Local Football team

Charleston Battery (Black and Yellow) playing MLS Toronto FC at their home Blackbaud Stadium. Not a bad pitch hey! They beat them 2-0!


Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb