Twilight, Blue moon, and fried pickles


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Pennsylvania
November 21st 2011
Published: November 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

The Movie Tavern in Collegeville Pa. took dinner and a movie to a whole new level.
http://movietavern.com/

More than just the traditional popcorn and candy, this theater provides you with dinner and drinks while you watch your film of choice (Twilight Breaking Dawn!!!!)
Instead of squeezing a meal in before hand anxiously watching the clock and staring down your waiter.....the Movie Tavern removes the stress of making the film on time.
The menu offers typical casual dining including beer, wine, and cocktails as well as an extensive list of deserts!
Best of all is that you are provided with a server who responds to your needs by the use of a personalized light on your built in dinner tray.
Getting drunk and eating fried pickles while watching Bella giving birth to her demon baby made the experience that much better!

It took about 40 minutes to get there from Montco. Pa .The food is moderately priced, and the movie tickets themselves were a tad cheaper than a standard theater; and yes you still have tip the server!!!
This experience should certainly be considered for your next date night!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.036s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb