Airports


Advertisement
Published: March 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

This past Friday I flew to North Carolina for a track meet. On our way there the airport lost or "misplaced" our luggage. It is beyond me how 20 bags that say Villanova Track & Field could all have been lost. It was really important that we got our bags that night because our uniforms and spikes were in them, which we needed for the next morning. We attempted to call the airport for over 2 hours after leaving (keep in mind we were at the airport for about 2 hours trying to find them) to try and locate where the bags could have been. Everyone that we would talk to would try and connect us to a different person or different phone number. You would think with the technology that we have today the bags could have been tracked down in a matter of seconds. After waiting for over 4 hours my coach finally decided to just drive back to the airport to talk to someone in person since we were not getting any answers over the phone. Luckily she did this because when she got there, magically, all of our bags were there. It is crazy and somewhat refreshing to think that in this day and age sometimes technology is not always the answer and you have to do things personally.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb