The technology that spoils us


Advertisement
Published: February 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hello once again~
Well I was having a conversation with my mom today about my travel blog and what I have to write in it every day and she made a great point about the technology that spoils us today. Here we have digital cameras that enable us to put pictures on a computer or print them out ourselves in the comfort of our own home where as in 5-10 years ago, we did not have this luxury. She was taking pictures of her students the other day at school, and she found herself complaining about the memory card being full after 6 pictures. She stopped herself however and laughed. She was complaining about a little tiny memory card that was 16 megabytes instead of 500 or 150. This memory card is enabling her to do great things with technology and here she is complaining about it and how it has stressed her in a way. I definately agree with her. Here we are as a nation fascinated with every new little gadget that comes out into the industry. But here we are complaining about them if they cause us any problems. Lives were lead in such a simple manner not too long ago, and everyone was satisfied but here we are today in the world of technology and crazy inventions and we complain about the little glitches that one might have. I think everyone has complained about technology at some point in the lives but do not realize the great things that it has actually brought us.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.159s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb