The Journey Begins... not really!.. it actually starts next week!.. but I have to write something!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Pennsylvania » Pittsburgh
December 19th 2010
Published: December 19th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The smell of gasoline, as engines feverishly churn out horsepower, the open road (pardon the left lane drivers, which is a whole other topic for another day), the wind in your face, the voice of the announcer on the overheard speaker “The moving walk is coming to an end, please watch your step!” These are the familiar stimuli which fill our senses, letting us know; we are on our way.
Now that the introduction is out of the way, it’s time to get down to some real business. My goal in venturing out here, into the digital world, is to provide you, the reader, with commentary and photos from my upcoming trip to an island in the Indian Ocean. The name of this destination will be revealed later this week as the day of departure approaches. “I know! I hate the suspense!” I will however, provide hints to what this mystery destination might be, throughout this week. Incidentally, December 25th 2010 has been set as the day of departure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb