Where are we????


Advertisement
Published: May 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Rachel:

12:14pm
Ok... so where are we??? We are in Philadelphia... still.....

My plane got to Philly in time to meet the connection but...... as I turned on my cell as we were taxi into the airport, I get the rext from Rob of CALL ME!!.... His flight got delayed, won't be there in time..... sigh...

Murphy's Law: Anything wrong will happen, it will happen big.

Long drama short.... we were able to get our flight corrected this morning, now we are waiting for the flight that leaves at 8:50pm....

We'll get to Ireland one of these days....

Rob:

Yes anything that can go wrong will go wrong. As doubly as such for me. But thankfully after talking with some very understanding people we're booked on the next flight out tonight. So we'll be landing sunday morning instead of being there already, but thankfully the first two days that I had planned were going to be light so it shouldn't be hard to get everything fit into the one day. So cross your fingers and hope that our luck is going to change.



Advertisement



26th May 2007

SORRY U MISSED A DAY IN THAT FABULOUS COUNTRY
LIKE THE WARMTH OF THE SUN AND THE LIGHT OF THE DAY. MAY THE LUCK OF THE IRISH SHINE BRIGHT ON YOUR WAY
26th May 2007

Have a safe trip!
Hope you are enjoying your day of sightseeing inside of the Philadelphia airport!
27th May 2007

and your off....
so...according to one website....the plane has taken off at 2101.... BUUUUUT, according to another website....u'r still HERE!!!! kathy needs to make up her mind as to what website we will follow....LOL

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1014.7kb