9 more days!!


Advertisement
Published: April 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Only 9 more days until beverly and i leave for Europe... Can not tell you how excited I am.. everyday beverly and i are calling each other just to make sure we dont forget anything, or we are giving each other ideas on what to do and see ....

Sooooooo surreal...

Anyways... only changes in itinerary are that we are no longer staying on the ship in Amsterdam, instead we are staying at a hotel right in the center of the city which should be good in order to get to all the places in a short amount of time everyday...

Paris changes are only that we will be takin a seine river cruise/dinner and a show at the moulin rouge one night...

Barcelona, we are stayin in our own apartment... and will be tking a day trip to Costa Brava to go kayaking for the day.. hopefully the weather cooperates.

and in Lisbon we are still staying at the bungalows, and plan on taking a day trip to cascais and sintra to other beaches and monuments = )

Thats all i have for now.. if anything new, will update.

Until then...

Nicole
p.s. sorry im not the best writer/ i dont wanna be perfect/ this is pretty much for my own enjoyment to look back on.. =) but if u are reading, then enjoy!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb