Day 27 - March 26th, 2008


Advertisement
Published: March 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone:
How has your day gone today?
Mine was kinda quiet as I enjoy the surroundings of our motel room. Well not quite, the folks took me with them when they went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.
Then they met Sharon's friend, Carrie Taylor at Wycliffe northeast regional offices. After Carrie gave them a tour, they were off to a place called Intercourse! Sorry, but that is what the place is called! She took them to see a pretzel making factory. The tour guide said all of their pretzels were hand-made. The fastest staff member could make 18 a minute, while the rest could only do 16 or 17 per minute! Then they visited a little village called Kitchen Kettle Village. It is a minature St. Jacobs for any that know that location.
Then they came back here and looked after me before going for supper with more friends of Sharon's--Peg and Ed Graetz, at their home.
After a lovely meal and visit it was back here to the motel.
They had planned to go to the Hershey factory but, it was too far away and time didn't permit in their schedule.
A slight change in plans for tomorrow night. We have rebooked our room at the Days Inn in Bath, NY. We discovered they have an indoor pool that is working, and so my masters decided to stop there and relax on the way home. They are not sure if they will be there one night or two yet, but after we leave Bath, Kitchener is our only stop left!
Well night night for now - enjoy the pics of the travels today, especially notice Sharon's pretzel she made!
Benji!


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



27th March 2008

Sharon!!! I think you've missed your calling as a pretzel maker!!!

Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb