Edit Blog Post
Published: March 2nd 2009
I'm back at home and back to work--that is, grading and lesson planning. Here are a few photos from Ha Noi.
Nothing was damaged in transit and my iPod failure seems to be related to a software incompatibility issue and I think it's fixed.
Initial follow-up tasks after travel should include
- Changing passwords for anything you opened on line, and arguably for your ATM card.
- Checking your bank account and credit card report periodically to be sure they weren't compromised.
- Putting your passport and other important cards and documents back where you normally keep them.
- Not wearing your shoes into the house or garden until you've cleaned them thoroughly.
- Replying to e-mails and phone messages.
- Changing "vacation" messages on your e-mail and phone.
- Completing any courses of medication (anti-malarial, antibiotic, vaccination series begun before travel)
- Transferring or backing up photos and, if you made sound recordings, those as well.
- Thanking the people who hosted you as well as the people who made it possible for you to be away.
Tot: 2.36s; Tpl: 0.04s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0405s; 2; m:saturn w:www (188.8.131.52); sld: 2;
; mem: 1.4mb
Copyright Notice: All Rights Reserved
Contact Shoshana (Shoshana in Asia)
Do not copy images or text from this page without requesting and receiving permission. All rights are reserved by the author and photographer.
- a lack of a response does not mean that you have permission to use material from this page.