2015 VISIT TO OREGON


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Salem
April 25th 2015
Published: April 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

While we are in Oregon for a month with our RV I have decided that the quickest and easiest way to keep you all up-dated with our activities and the pictures is to continue with our BLOG.

Today is Saturday, April 25, 2015 and a perfect day for taking pictures because of the big, fluffy clouds in the sky and the sunshine. Very enjoyable after several days of cold and rain. So we took the opportunity to drive around the countryside and capture some shots of the beautiful country around the Salem - Woodburn area. This is the quickest and easiest way to share my pictures with you all. I trust you will enjoy the tour with us.

Dwain was pastor of Emmanuel Bible Church in Pratum (east of Salem) from 1977-1986. When we drove out to see the church we discovered that they are in the process of constructing a completely new Worship Center behind the original church. When the new building is completed they will put a level floor in the old sanctuary and it will become the Fellowship Hall. How encouraging to see the church is growing and has such a vital ministry in the area.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.367s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.2417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb