Day 4......Jenks, OK


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oklahoma » Tulsa
January 3rd 2007
Published: January 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Jan's Beautiful HomeJan's Beautiful HomeJan's Beautiful Home

This is the house that Jan and Paul designed. A truly one of a kind home!!
WE arrived here last night tired but happy to see Jan and her family. Her home is absolutely gorgeous!! She added an addition onto her existing home where she lived w/ her Mom until her Mom needed too much care and is now in an assisted living situation. She designed this addition to accomodate her and her mom. It is just lovely. The "other" house is now occupied by her daughter, Nikki and her husband, PC and their kids. Jan and Paul designed the house and it really is a piece of art!! Jan has a real knack for decorating!!

Today Jan treated us to an excellent tour of Jenks and the surrounding area as well as Tulsa. We really liked Tulsa. It reminded us a lot of Grand Rapids. Housing construction in Jenks is HUGE!!!! And so much cheaper than in MI! I was amazed.

Tonite we had dinner at Los Cabos--DELICIOUS!!!! Authentic Mexcian. The chips were out of this world. Jan's daugher, Nikki is a doll--as are her children, Rose and Gabriel. Very well behaved. I will post some pics here.....

We leave tomorrow but Jan promises that she will visit us maybe this summer!!!! We
Jan and I!Jan and I!Jan and I!

I miss her already!!!!! It is like we have been friends forEVER!!!
thank her for her great Southern Hospitality!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Jan's Daughter, Nikki, PC, Rose and GabrielJan's Daughter, Nikki, PC, Rose and Gabriel
Jan's Daughter, Nikki, PC, Rose and Gabriel

We had fun visiting with Nikki and her family. Great kids and of course, PC is wonderful too!! We hope they come to visit us too!


3rd January 2007

wow...cool house
HI...looks neat. What a great idea to have a multi-generational home. Can you imagine that? I would love to consider that for my home but my kids would probably never want to live with me! Ha.
3rd January 2007

fun visit!!!
enjoyed reading all your journal. and really enjoyed seeing you both. look forward to seeing you this summer. thanks again for stopping by.
4th January 2007

looking great.
who is jan? i am not so sure i remember her. sounds like you are having a great time. looking good kathy.

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0307s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb