Arrived in Hudson, OH


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Ohio » Hudson
September 5th 2015
Published: September 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Clegg's in Hudson, OHClegg's in Hudson, OHClegg's in Hudson, OH

Friends for 30+ years!
We arrived Hudson, Ohio to visit good friends, the Cleggs. We were planning to go out for dinner but instead had a wonderful evening with them in their garden. The weather has been great, in spite of the predicted rain. I was able to see two of her three girls, who were home for a wedding and the 3rd daughter was flying in from NYC about an hour after our bedtime. Alison's dahlias were huge! Thank you Chris & Alison for such a marvelous evening. You kicked off our trip just the right way, steaks on the grill with good friends and great conversation.

Today, I'm dragging Bob to Cedar Point to ride roller coasters, but he's starting to put up a little fuss. Tune in to see who wins!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Dahlia'sDahlia's
Dahlia's

Bigger than you can imagine!


6th September 2015

How was Cedar Point?
Looks like all is good so far! Did you go on that big roller coaster we used to do when we were kids?
6th September 2015

I think the ride you're thinking of is the Raptor, which has been in the news lately for a man unfortunate enough to look for his lost cell phone under the ride while the it was still operating. Bob and I can go up and down, but it's not worth it to go around and around at the same time!

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.082s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb