Are we too old to do this???


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 6th 2015
Published: September 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Well, well, well, I talked Bob into going to the "Roller Coaster Capital of the World" in Sandusky, OH. We rode 2 roller coasters, the old, wooden one (classic, called the Gemini) and the modern one -- The Magnum XL200. I must say that the more modern ones don't shake you around so much -- ha. Our necks and backs were whipped about, so we resorted to riding the ferris wheel to recover and we really enjoyed the Gondolas, which all the oldest and youngest ride, no teenagers or 20-somsethings in sight for that one. Bob was happy because it ended up being $1 hot dog day. Anyway, we survived the day and we are in Chicago. I must say, you should have heard Bob on the roller coasters, it was worth the trip for that. He was groaning and I was laughing hysterically. He kept eyeing the really fast one called the Dragster something or other, but after the 2 coasters, all we could we do was watch. Anyway, made it to Chicago with little effort. Tomorrow we head to LaCrosse, Wisconsin, a new State for me to see, I've never been there, so can't wait.

Lots of "do you have the keys or do I have the keys", some backseat driving from both of us, so we are even-steven on that one.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb