More 2p2ers in Ohio


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Ohio » Columbus
July 26th 2010
Published: August 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Straight from Josh's house I went to visit another group of 2p2ers (i.e. members of the twoplustwo forum) in Columbus. I only actually stayed in Columbus for 1 night, and then we went on a 3 day trip to Andy's lakehouse on Lake Tappan, a couple of hours east of Columbus. The trip was really fun, the weather was awesome so we just chilled in the sun with beers and went swimming in the lake (which, due to it's shallowness, was really warm. I don't just mean warm as in not that cold, it actually felt warm on your skin when you got in) whenever we wanted. We also went out on his boat a few times, where I tried tubing - which is incredible. You basically sit in an inflatable donut-shaped ring, attached to the back of the boat, then get dragged behind at 30+ mph. What's even better is when the driver swerves from side to side you end up jumping back and forth over the wake created by the boat, and very often actually become airborne.

Again, not much to write here as I didn't really do anything specific, just lounged in the house (which was really nice, pictures on facebook. Also, here's a toast we made to 'POG' (a subsection of 2p2) on youtube -
) or in the lake during the day, then watched films and played cards and drinking games and the like at night. Unfortunately I had to cut out visiting Philadelphia in order to have enough time for this trip, but it was totally worth it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb