Day 11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Ohio » Cleveland
September 13th 2008
Published: September 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Bridge into KentuckyBridge into KentuckyBridge into Kentucky

We took a little detour into Kentucky to pad our States visited numbers.
Today started with rain, and was packed with things to do. We started by leaving Cincinnati via Kentucky to pad our states visited stats. We headed north via Columbus and stopped there for brunch. It was the Saturday morning of the OSU and USC game and the town was quiet in the morning. We arrived in Cleveland in the afternoon and walked over to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Which was pretty cool. On our way back to the hotel we stopped into a dive and had unbelievably great sandwiches. We made our way over to the Indians game and saw the Indians loose their second game of the day. We capped off the night by watching the OSU-USC game in the lobby bar and ran into some Cleveland Browns fans. We learned about how fanatic Brown's fans are, which is quite scary.


267 miles of travel in the day, 2,659 miles total. 471N to 71N to 315N to 71N.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

One of the Several OSU SignsOne of the Several OSU Signs
One of the Several OSU Signs

A picture we took walking to lunch in Columbus, OH.
Ohio Farm Ohio Farm
Ohio Farm

Shot of an Ohio farm from the road.
Rock and Roll Hall of FameRock and Roll Hall of Fame
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland Ohio.
JacobJacob
Jacob

Picture from our seats in the former Jacob's field. Indian's lost the second game of the double header 8-5 to Kansas City on Grady Sizemore Bobble head night.


Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb