Week 6 - Indian Hill with the Eaton's


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Ohio » Cincinnati
July 15th 2010
Published: July 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Week 6 in Indian Hill with the Eaton family living with Andy

Arrived with the family on Sunday night and met Colleen (mum), Chris (dad), Becka (16) and Declan (10). I am also living with another coach called Andy who already knows this family as he has lived with them many a times before! We went out for dinner to an Indian restaurant. They have a gorgeous husky dog called Blizzard, he is pure white! They also have two cats Coujo and Mole! (Last week the Sherwood's had 4 cats!!) Everyone has loads of pets over here!

This week I have been on a 5 man camp with Andy, Jake, lil Jimmy and Chrissy. I have been working with the mini kids (3 and 4 year olds) 13 of them!! Thats from 9-10.30am and then I help out the other coaches running the World Cup. My little kids have been a bit of a nightmare this week, some cry, some just don't join in, some just don't have a clue what's going on! A handful of them are really good though. Then I also work in the evening from 5-8pm with Jake and Andy with 10 of the older kids. Tuesday it chucked it down all day, evening camp almost got cancelled but then miraculously it started to sunshine just as we were going to call it off. (That has just reminded me, Friday last week the camp got cancelled in the morning as it was chucking it down, so we had to all come back form 5.30-8.30pm to do it then instead!) Wednesday we went to the swimming pool in the afternoon and then went out at night time to Cincinnati which was really good! It wasn't so good getting up at 7.30 this morning though!

Not found out where I am heading next week yet but should find out later today!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.185s; Tpl: 0.033s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0861s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb