Random thoughts/Random pix


Advertisement
Published: July 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Studies showStudies showStudies show

that these cows produce the best milk for dunking Oreos! (it was an independent study!)
(Jean's House aka: Antelope Creek Kennels)

The kennel project is at a stand still because they're waiting for the cement. Bob and Jean worked so hard last week to get the forms completed, because they had the use of a trailer full of tools that belongs to a friend of Jean's who has his own construction business. But after a week Justin came back from vacation (when he left he was so excited about fishing for a week that we wondered if we'd ever see him again!) and sure enough, he needed the trailer and skid loader back, so they (B & J) spent a day getting the old tractor running, and then pulled up a few half-dead trees, did a little leveling in the yard, picked up all the supplies for building the houses for the kennels, and now they're sorting through the stuff for the barn sale. That was quite low on their list of things they wanted to do, but it got to the point they need to get the stuff moved.

Our weather has been hot (helloooo~~it's July in North Dakota!) but it cools off as soon as the sun goes down. We spent the
Salem SueSalem SueSalem Sue

The largest Holstein in the World. (ps: It's not real!)
whole winter in spring weather, and now it's SUMMER!

While Bob and Jean are doing the hard work, I'm doing the house work~~and we're all happy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Our new  yard--Our new  yard--
Our new yard--

Address: Dickinson, North Dakota.
The Medora Musical!The Medora Musical!
The Medora Musical!

The candles lit, and a girl popped out of the cake! (not that kind of girl!)
Just waiting for concrete...Just waiting for concrete...
Just waiting for concrete...

or cement, I never know which word to use.
Inside the barn...Inside the barn...
Inside the barn...

Bob and Jean get breaks sometimes. On the right is a concrete-waiting form for the inside of the kennel, and on the left are the "treasures" waiting for the Barn s Sale. We're advertising it as a sale for men~~no clothes and no craft items! But we have cabinets and tools, and Bob's really excited about it! Really.
Pigeon coop--Pigeon coop--
Pigeon coop--

I took some dry muffins out to the pigeons, and they scurried complainingly into the coop, pretending like they weren't interested, but when I turned to leave, they were outside discussing them before I even got the gate latched!


8th August 2008

IT WAS OWESOME __________ MILES North Carolina Treatment Centers

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb