another day at the races.


Advertisement
Published: May 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Here in Morganton North Carolina in the motel room and i even have an internet connection. Wireless even... and hell i didn´t even pay for it so what more do i want.

Well our day started rather late today. It was past 1 PM before we finally were set to go. A big thank you to beachie for everything and claire and fee for being there and add something to the wonder memory. I will never forget

the more i chewed it the bigger it gets

(Don´t ask... hahahaha)

We are settling down for the night here and therefor i keep it short again... Tomorrow will be a day that is going to start of with a short drive and then deb is going to wash rocks. Well if the rain is not going to make it over the moutains over night. We will also enter the state Tennessee and we will also be an extra hour away from Europe. Time difference will be 7 hours then.

I just had to sneeze and i think i did torn something there... I guess i was out of shape with the laughing part and now i have a soar right side.

I am also on to the lady down in reception. She is sitting at a table facing the front door with a television playing behind her. That´s how it looks like, but in real she has a little mirror on the table and she is actually watching television. Ya´ll think i should call somebody for that... anyways... I am going to see if i can catch up with some sleep.

Goodnight everybody.
PaDe

Advertisement



1st May 2006

Dutch?
Hey where's the dutch part gone. Maar goed als ik er niet meer uit kom vraag ik 'Marlies' wel even voor de vertaling ;-)

Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0545s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb