Two Feet on the Ground...Back on the AT for a night!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » North Carolina
November 6th 2007
Published: November 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Back in the South...The trees are beautiful...Fall is everywhere. My girlfriend promised me a "weekend in the woods" as I call them...She thought we were going camping...Yea, camping, but that means backpacking to me because you have to get away from all the people! We had a blast! Many of you have day hiked, or spent a night on the AT. Now is the time to get out there! Peak color season is right now!

We hiked from Telico Gap, up to the fire tower on Wesser Bald! Got to visit with Kyle Roath and his amigos, prior to heading down into the gorge! It was a little chilly, but nice to sleep without hearing the Marta Train, cops, ambulances, sirens, etc. and all the noise pollution in a city! Enjoy the photos and would love to hear from you all as I am back in the states and the cell phone is charged and in service!



Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



11th November 2007

Steve, I have very much enjoyed "traveling" with you thru your photos. They are awesome!!! I still think you could make mucho bucks with them. Emily is a real cutie, but of course that is understandable being a BUCKEYE!!!!! Take care and hope you find a job you enjoy.

Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 14; qc: 75; dbt: 0.1616s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb