NIght Train


Advertisement
Published: April 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

hello friends, we did the NC Zoo today, yesterday went to the Farmers Market, one run by the state. It was all good. the meal, the food, the company, the people buying food and plants walking about under the canopy. today the Zoo was Ocelitios; that is the Ocelot was filled with patterns and reminded me of Izzy the cat.

so i am still in NC with the fam. spent time with my bro and his wife, Megan, and mom and step dad, John.

i am looking for a job. here there and where ever. see what happens. where do i want to be? we'll, i miss knoxville and friends and...

i am grateful to be where i am with Barley the dog. i will see my grandma soon and there we shall see. i applied to volunteer at the Shakori Hills grassroots music fest and will work it if they need me. that would be fun. Donna the Buffalo is playing, Keller Williams, many others. check it out. if you come to NC let me know. it is next weekend. it is 100 bucks for the fest (thurs-sun), or pay per day. camping is available.

it is fun seeing all the animals at the Zoo. poison dart frogs. did you know the largest lizard is the Gila Monster? ferious looking guy. it has large claws and a large dotted body that is yellow and black.

i feel i am still in the Bardo which means transition. really life is one big Bardo transitioning from one moment to the next. it just seems less of a transition when you get caught in a habitual lifestyle and things begin to look the same. though it is nice, pleasant, to have a routine. most of our lives we spend doing the same things over and over again do we not? then we get attched to things and when they are gone we miss them and may experience suffering. what do we get from suffering? compassion, understanding, growth if you look at it that way otherwise it may just lead to more suffering.

am i suffering? i am learning to let things go that bother me. buddhism is helpful in that you gain an awareness and you recognize things for what they are: pleasant, unpleasant or nuetral and you don't have to grasp or attach to any of those states. you just be it live it then see it for what it is and let it go. this is what i have been taught.

we'll friends let us see if we can write a poem!



three dogs whining

humans respond

constant talking

tv playing

dogs ah calling feed me now, they say

g n' r in the background

loaded like a freight train Axl sings

you know what that means?

take the ease off the suffering for a time until you fall and need more!!!

what a great song

appetite for destruction

appetite for life

appetite

do they have an app for that?

click it and it fulfills any desire, hunger or otherwise

technological infestation

beam me up Scotty

so we can fly like an aero plane in the sky, across the galaxy

stars flashing planets gathering dust in the cosmos

becoming, transitioning

flying the night skies with my dog, the dog, the cat

returning to home with a story to tell

no more complete than when you left

because you are already complete

you can fly across the universe discover experience and have the most time of your life

yet, you still really are the same

is that Right?

does experience make you wiser? or does it just fill you with more knowledge?

i love to travel

i think it encourages growth

seeing people

places

etc.

yet, the essence or nonessence of you that which is and isn't

remians unchanged

not sure.

we hold love in the highest, most of us.

and what is love?

marriage of two?

marriage of one?

unconditional

change

movement

discovery

passion

hope

becoming something

returning to nothing

helping others

what is love?

the continuing on no matter what

it is the continuing on

and the dog is barking for me and so i must go love him



love to all

all you need is love: The Beatles.



p.s. ty mom and john, eric meagan, for a great weekend.

and remember: the universe is ever expanding just like the physicist say.... yet it is collapsing in on istelf in one big expanding donut inward and outward up and down left and right.



continuing on...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.337s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.242s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb