play the music cause it moves you, play the music cause it soothes you, play, just go out and play, yall!! (or The Year of Light)


Advertisement
Published: April 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

hello friends, bottles clanking (in the backround). we had a partay here last night. lizzie and luke, neighbors, came over. i socialized some then fell asleep around 11:30. (lizzie and luke are married. lizzie has been all over including Austraia to teach and ashville and other places. she has an intersting accent. luke is a rfiendly fellow as well. he just happened to come by becasue he saw Eric and I doing some yardwork. the rest is history.) bro and i went for a bike ride yesterday. it was windy. must have been the precursor to potential tornadoes we were hearing about on the news. anyways. we are safe here and the sun is shining today.

went for a walk this morning down the road and through the greeway (and eventaully) past the new Justice building downtown (big, and mighty) then back to the house again. i saw a sign about David Flenning or flanning who was a Torrie who lead some battle or other against the Whigs here in Pittsboro (way back when, late 1700's). do you remember the tories and the whigs from history class? let us see:

let us consult the mighty Wikipedia: the great wiki peedy says, and which i should know, that the torys are a conservative political group. God King and country is their slogan. in America there was a group called the Loyalists who oppossed the American Revolution against England, god queen and county (today).

the Whigs are the liberal group. they favor the parliament over the crown or monarchy. though they would support a Constitutional Monarchy. they support free trade and were in with wealthy aristocrats. they supported dissenters in 1700 England like the protestants. whereas the Tories were Anglican. you might say that these parties are akin to Democrat and Republicans in certain aspects. Democrats being more liberal, parhaps, and Republicans more traditional and conservative (tory). can't we all get along?

it is good to have opposing forces. they always balance each other out. there is always balance right? we know this from the weather. we have weather for balance, if you did not know (this is what i learned: thepeacefulplanet.com, Pepper Lewis). makes sense to me. during change there is often upheaval. rooting out past tendencies that were not of uptmost benefit.

i'm getting off track here or am i? 😊 what do i want to say? teachers tell me what do you want Krazy K

what is it that you want? it is funny sometime when i am walking i have all these insights and then when i go to write and they do not always come forth but that is ok. i like to write and i noticed that over the course of the blog the writings have gotten longer and longer. maybe the writing is improving and i am getting better at expressing what i want to say in words. we'll enjoi you saturday friends. live in peace as the ones (Tamerlan and Dzhokhar) who bombed Boston are not, the ones that suffered from post traumatic stress disorder, perhaps, as noted by Barbara from Global Meditation network in her email. traumatic memories stored in a brain drawer that are unreloved. may all unresolved feelings memories be resolved. may all unresolved feelings memories traumas be resolved. may all beings be free and happy and any unresolved emotions mental capacities bodily functions spiritual bodies come to completion.



the train rolls on

ever on

taking us where

not sure

you're the driver

where are you drivin it

get on your pony and ride Sally ride

get on that train and ride

to wherever you like

bless each moment

for each moment is blessed

beyond reasoning

beyond

reckoning

beyond

to the beyond

to infinity and beyond!!

BUzz Light Year

the year of light



namaste.

in the words of Donna the Buffalo: everybody gets by on love

in the words of the beatles i believe: all you need is love.



p.s. longer is not always better, bigger is not always stronger

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0654s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb