AN HOUR IN LABYRINTOOM


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
September 8th 2017
Published: September 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

What are the cool things you would do in an hour that would last as a memory for a life time? Can you list out all the adventurous things you do in the glorious seven hours of your job? Even though you are doing well in your white collar job, you cannot point out a single beautiful memory apart from the sexy bank balance. Life is too short for neglecting some dosage of adventures because of wild money chase. If you are suddenly hit with the reality and in a desperate need of an adventure, we could guide you into the thrilling one hour of your lifetime. Have you heard about the Berlin's best escape game?

Labyrintoom live escape game

It is not a game that could be played with a joystick. You will be struggling live in the escape room squeezing your brain to find a way out of the room. The labyrintoom live escape rooms are available in Berlin, Germany. The game offers three types of room for the players to choose from. Each room has its unique puzzles and brainteasers. Though you cannot compare the difficulty level of the three as you would be choosing the room of your interest and it certainly would be difficult in its own way keeping you bewildered throughout the hour unless you are sharp enough to find out the puzzle and solve it. But not anyone who escapes the room is blessed with a red carpet treatment. Only those who set or break records are published.



Rules of the labyrintoom


It does not have any complex set of rules that are difficult to memorize. The game must be played as a team (that is why you are going to brainwash your colleagues or friends into playing this game). Each team can contain two to six players. You are given 60 minutes to solve the puzzle and exit the room. Those who are more than 14 in age can book their tickets for the game. They are required to go with their parents. That’s it. The rules are simple in contrast to the game. When you are left in one of the rooms you would realize it for yourself. The captivating thing about the Berlin's best escape game is that the puzzles itself are hard to find let alone solving it.

The three cabinets of mystery

The labyrintoom has three cabinets for the players to choose from.

1. The wizard’s cabinet is full of magical mysteries. Only those who could at least think like Ron, let alone Harry Potter will be able to sort things out in the cabinet. To experience a magical environment, you can book this room.

2. The cube’s cabinet is full of white cubes of different sizes. Yeah! That is all you have got. Your team must be intelligent and united in order to solve all those puzzles and brainteasers. If you want to go white, then you know what to do.

3. The Leonardo Da Vinci’s cabinet is under construction and does not need any explanation if you have watched the Da Vinci code movie.

Therefore, it is time you already booked an escape room for you and your friends. You would realize that the 17 euros you spend are worth it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.456s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.142s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb