more arse then Jessie


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
September 24th 2010
Published: September 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hello again - man this place is amazing....
Last night whilst walking to try our luck at Wicked lottery tickets again - we saw all of this camera equipment set up again and we thought ??? So went to check it out and it was filiming for a new tom selleck series Blue Bloods - we didn't see Tom - but guess what happened - walking accross through the cars just near the filmcrew and these two guys pull up and hang out the window and say - "hey - you all movie stars???" needless to say we collapsed on the ground laughing as did they as they drove away - some people are really good fun and so many have been helpful and friendly but these two guys broke us up !!

so, we didn't win at wicked lottery so up we go to Times Square and stand in line for the cheap tickets and that takes such a short time - so 50% off Mary Poppins and off we go... it was WONDERFUL - really entertaining and the theatre - god it was beautiful - it was the old amsterdam theatre and just so beautiful inside with those little side round boothy things and our seats were straight in front about 10 rows back and it was a great show - Wakefields should go to this - never to old for a spoonful of sugar!!!!!

Today was great again!!! Leisurely pace today and off to grand central station - super fab place to spend some time - so many people coming and going and it really doesn't feel busy at all - it was great then walking walking and hopped on metro and went to Metro Museum (lou) and Guggenheim (Thel) a few hours easily spent and Lou walked around with a drop dead gorgeous black man for an hour - THel doesn't believe her but she did and he was just yummy - then we went to central park - fed the sparrows as the squirrels are too bloody fussy - sat for a while in different spots - it is something else - more time there before we come home.

Now - more arse then Jessie - the reason we wrote that was because off we go to the "WIcked" lottery for tickets and THel WON THEM !!!! First draw out of 13 each night - so - two tickets tonight for FRONT ROW and the total cost $26 each - YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - so excited

Also for the food record - Last night irish pub good old comfort food and tonight the best freshest pizza made while you wait -

thanks girls for your messages - - keep sending them

Love you all so much - Thel and Lou - theatre goers are off now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb