Prep for our NYC Cruise


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
September 20th 2018
Published: September 20th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Getting ready for another adventure with Celebrity Cruises. This trip is to meet up with some friends we made on an Asian Cruise. Air Canada Dreamliner out of Vancouver early Friday morning to EWR , that’s Newark N.J. A day in “The City “ then let the shenanigans begin.

Kate is the worlds best packer and I just give her the reins , I deal with the mundane, bookings, checkin and communicators. We are both retired so travelling only becomes an issue with related travel bookings. Well that and the impossible telephone conversations with all the various facilitators.

If only you could dial a number and talk to someone!

The loads out of YVR look good, when I used to fly this flight we used a much smaller aircraft and seats on standby were hard to get. The 787 carries more than twice as many passengers as the Airbus 319!

The flight also now leaves at 0845 getting us into EWR at a much more convenient time.

The adventure is 14 days on the Atlantic seaboard, including up,the St Lawrence River to QUE which is Quebec City in Canada. They name it the Fall colours cruise.

Kate is trying to arrange an NBC tour in New York and I’m just happy to cruise The Village for my favourite carbohydrate shops.I guess I have a muffin addiction,

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb