Central Park Rickshaw Tours


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
April 11th 2018
Published: April 11th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Central Park New York is a gem for an American tourism. Early morning breeze is attractive for running and jogging enthusiasts, couples and tourists who gather around all around the year. Central park promises many fascinating sites all across the 843 acres of the park. Annual programs are scheduled covering theatrical and musical events.

Central park is the biggest and oldest urban park of the country. Established in 1859, the 843 acres of park covers several reservoirs, grassy fields, ponds, lakes and wooded area with historic statues and buildings. Tourists and visitors find it easy to enjoy at central park.

Tourists have agreed that a short visit to central park is a must. Central park, through its art and architecture offers various ways to talk about its traditions, history and historical sites. Central park can be visited through bike tours, pedicab and rickshaws. Rickshaw rides are an exciting alternative to walking about the central park. People who wish to travel half or more of the central park in a single visit cannot possible walk all through it. For such people the rickshaw tours are a perfect way to enjoy the freshness of central park.

The central park rickshaw tours are available in different languages; German, English, Spanish, French and more. All the drivers are registered and trained guides. With cameras ready visitors and tourists can enjoy the remarkable beauty of old carousel, lakes and ponds, boat racing, strawberry fields and monuments/sculptures of different musical bands/celebrities. Think of John Lennon, the mosaic commemorates to be nearby.

Central park pedicab rickshaw tour is ideal for couples or two adults with a child. Timings vary and so does the price. For an hour on the rickshaw it would cost you around $75 or more. For more than two hours it would cost you about $185.

Those eager to try a rickshaw ride in central tour would later appreciate the experience. The spots that you desire to see can be selected.

Central park tours are generally of 45 minutes along the southern part of the central park. Note however that the driver is not a guide, if you want your driver to be your guide as well you will have to pay an extra amount for that. The guide will freely dispense trivia and history. You can both call for a reservation and find a pedicab already available for you.

To visit central park while riding on a rickshaw bike is an experience of its own kind. On your way you will trespass many strangers travelling on a ride similar to that of yours. Keep your cameras ready and capture each and every moment of central park. With the fame of central park growing even more, you will find many online services allowing you to book a number of rickshaw rides for your family. While traveling with family it is suggested to book earlier to save yourself time and to be able to enjoy the journey through the park together.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.463s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0657s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb