Day 1 - Part I


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Syracuse
March 9th 2008
Published: March 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


After having our original flight (Rochester to Philadelphia to Denver) canceled Saturday morning, we were left with quite the East Coast tour instead.

Our adventures began in the wee hours of the morning with a snowy drive (courtesy of Jason's parents) to the Syracuse airport. We left the house around 4am and got to the airport just before 6am. We ever so patiently waited in line to check our bags and quickly kissed our snowboards goodbye as we sent them out on a journey of their own. We proceeded to the security check-point and after we were officially safe people we meandered our way over to the gate. We peeked out the window at all of the snow and we were both quite nervous about whether that plane would make it off of the ground anywhere near on time. The plane was at the gate, but none of the lights were on and no crew was there so that made us even more nervous! Finally after a little bit of impatient waiting, we got to board the plane and head to our next destination - Boston.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



12th March 2008

the airport trip
Hey guys, did I mention that there are permanent finger marks in the steering wheel from the "snowy drive"?! I'm not sure if dad has recovered yet.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb