Newport to new york


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
June 27th 2015
Published: June 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Yo it's anna,

Today we had to get up at 8:15 and got packed up, eat, and then drive to the airport in providence (on the way we went over these two really really big bridges) once we got there and dropped off the car we didn't know where to go so we went to where the train comes and picked you up but...the train was early in the morning and in the afternoon so we had to walk to this hotel that was like a block away and we got a taxi to the train station in Rhode Island, we got some coffee and grandpa got some clam chowda. So then we got on the train and Taylor and Dakota both had turkey blt's I had ceaser salad Lisa didn't eat and gramps had a ham and cheese sandwich. (the train ride was 3 and half lonnnnng hours.) So when we arrived in New York we had a little bit of trouble finding a taxi that would seat 5 so we just got in one that would fit 4 and Lisa sat up front (it's was a rough ride) then when we got to the penthouse we just looked around and picked rooms, made a list to go get grocery's, got them, checked out the top floor and yeah we had spaghetti for dinner it was so good ps. This is My thrid day of spaghetti! We went up to the top floor agian after dinner to see all the lights and stuff, then sat down to chill and watch the movie called the godfather.



This is dakota, my favorite thing form yesterday was being able to see the ocean again. My favorite part about the ocean is swimming in the big waves and going boogie boarding to. My favorite part about today was to see New York for the first time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



27th June 2015

View
Crazy great view!!! So cool!

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb