Healing Heroes Network – Say No To Selfishness


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
November 5th 2014
Published: November 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Have you ever wanted to be able to make a difference to the world you live in? Want to know something that is very inspiring? There are thousands of soldiers who are standing in the gap for you on a daily basis at the battle field so that you could be free and live a safe life. Every time, a need arises, there are a handful of brave souls who rise up and take their position. But the point that we miss is, do we care about those soldiers? Are we grateful or are we just plain selfish? Well, here are a group of people who are living out that statement on a daily basis and refuse to turn their faces away from those who are in need.

Healing Heroes Network is a Florida based 501(c)(3) 26-3714861 non-profit organization which was established to serve the courageous men and women of the military and their families. They are headquartered in Palm Harbour, Florida. Since their institution in 2008, The Healing Heroes Network has been trying its best to be a ray of hope for those who have been injured in war.

Take a minute to reflect on the lives of those brave soldiers. Did they think twice before going out to protect their nation? Did they weigh the pros and cons before taking the decision? All they did was to go and protect their nation at all costs. Since the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, life has been extremely difficult for those people who were injured in war while they were carrying out their line of duty. They stood for their nation, protected the people and some, and even went to the extent of giving up their very lives to buy the nation freedom. The Healing Heroes Network has risen up to fill in that cavity and help those veterans who sacrificed their freedom for our freedom.

Through a nationwide network of medical professionals willing to provide services, Healing Heroes Networks assists these brave warriors free of charge, for services not covered, or delayed under the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs benefits system. This organization helps the military troops to have a smooth transition from military life to a civilian life. They provide them with financial and emotional treatment. They not only take care of the wounded soldiers, but help their families with financial assistance as well. They try to heal the complete hero.

They don’t just to heal them physically and let them be. These soldiers have been through a lot and are sure to have war demons and many fears. These veterans need emotional support, love and care to get back to complete health and that is exactly what the healing heroes’ network is doing. Get in touch with their network if you would like to help them out in any manner.

Healing heroes network official Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/healingheroes

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb