New York


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
May 10th 2005
Published: May 14th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Manhattan SkylineManhattan SkylineManhattan Skyline

Paul on Liberty Island in front of the Manhattan skyline.
New York is an experience - so alive and full of energy!! There is so much to do here that we can't possibly see everything.! We have been to the statue of liberty, empire state building, time square, broadway (and saw phantom of the opera - spectacular), world trade centre site, walked over the brooklyn bridge, and seen all of the little areas like soho and greenwich. You could spend weeks here and still have heaps to do each day.

During the week we crossed the border to Canada and went to niagra falls. This was breathtaking. We got absolutely soaked from our ride on the maid of the mist boat which takes you right up to the falls. It is like it is raining there even when you go to the lookout points on land.

We've been shopping today at the outlet stores and on the way home discovered that 9th avenue was completely blocked off for a market as far as you could see - lots of cheap buys.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Brooklyn BridgeBrooklyn Bridge
Brooklyn Bridge

Stacey on the Brooklyn Bridge
Niagra FallsNiagra Falls
Niagra Falls

If only we could move all this water to Moranbah!
Statue of LibertyStatue of Liberty
Statue of Liberty

Stacey and the lady green with envy...
Niagra FallsNiagra Falls
Niagra Falls

On the maid of the mist boat ride


Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.034s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb