New York and Canada


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
February 18th 2010
Published: February 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

It has been a while since my last entry, but ill try remember what ive done in the last week n a bit!

In New York i did lots of walking round, i tried to save money on cabs! so every night id get back to the room... legs sore, feet sore and exhausted!

I was sleeping in a room with 2 Brazilians and a Spaniard... so we all checked out the sights together empire state building museums etc etc... I went to an NBA game at Madison Square Garden which was really cool!

one night i ended up going to a comedy club... prices were 10 bucks each... but they try stiff you by making you by drinks inside... but i was planning on buying drinks anyway so it was all good! Had heapsa fun in NY but i wasn't upset when it was time to leave because it was draining my cash!

I caught the bus to Toronto and then found my apartment... middle of the city... near shops pubs and the air Canada Center where they play more NBA games... so i went to another NBA game! both games went into overtime but both times the team i was going for lost!!

Im in toronto for one more night then heading off to collingwood... which is north of toronto n im sure ill be seeing lots of snow! :P

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb