The Big Green Lady and more


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
October 22nd 2009
Published: October 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After our breakfast, bagel, muffin and an orange we took the subway downtown. Ground zero was our first destination, the space of ground was huge and so were the surrounding sky scrappers, and the new plans our outrageously big!!! Walking to Battery park we passed Wall st and 'the bull', surrounded by Japanese tourists with technologically superior camera's!!! Got on the Liberty ferry which was cool and the best view of the Lady herself. We chilled on the island with some potato chips. After wewent on to Ellis island, found some Welsh Edmunds's but Laura didn't want to pay the5 bucks to scan then main archives! Back on the mainland a lady asked me to Photograph her bump onher head so she could sue the city!! We jumped on the subway and headed to union square where we had a pint in "the best old pub in new York". Realised we were starved after our drink so headed on a mission to find grub,we settled on a street vendor and had chicken kebab. Far superior to the kebabs you find at home!!wined and dined ourselves later that night Thai style. We went to a restaurant in Chelsea called room service, good food and atmosphere.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0554s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb