Chinchillas!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Brooklyn
June 23rd 2009
Published: June 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Board gamesBoard gamesBoard games

Some of the MANY bookshelves full of board games in Morgan's collection. The one on the wall that looks like a compass rose was fantastic.
This evening has been very pleasant. We relaxed at Alice and Morgan's apartment, reading and chatting. They brought out their adorable little fluffy pets, the chinchillas Ajax and Nestor. We got to pet their ultra-soft fur and witness them taking dust baths. Dust baths are basically chinchilla crack, so they were so happy to be rolling and hopping around in their little box. It was super cute. I guess just about everything having to do with chinchillas is cute. It makes me miss our dog Charlie. At least I know he's in good hands. (Thanks Michelle!) I took some video of chinchillatime which I may try to upload later, but now it's off to bed.

Here's hoping for smooth international traveling tomorrow!
Jack

PS- Speaking of pets, today in the subway we saw a big ol' rat run across the tracks. Devin's first thought was, "Ooh, I miss Ella" (her puppy at home).


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Morgan and NestorMorgan and Nestor
Morgan and Nestor

What a little guy!
The happy family!The happy family!
The happy family!

Ajax (the other chinchilla) was in the next room, and he's just as lovable as these three cuties here.


Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb