Second day of hitchhiking


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Buffalo
November 2nd 2009
Published: November 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

We started our day with the american breakfast with our friend. Afterwards we visited clothes collection Planet Aid in Cleveland and one of their employees drove us to the highway. Indigo is working in Planet Aid for some years.

On a small truck stop where she dropped us we got soon a ride from a lady with three small dogs to the next, bigger truck stop. There we were not very lucky. The manager kicked us off the property so we went to the entrance of the highway where a "froggy" guy picked us up. (His car was full of frog toys)

He drove us some miles till West Springfield, PH. The place where he drop us was in the middle of nowhere, so the first car stopped. This was the first time for Anmare to pick up a hitchhiker. We had a lovely ride till the next truck stop where she also works. Soon we got a driver who could take us all the way to Buffalo, but we needed to wait till he would leave.

He was a canadian driver on his way back home to Toronto and he dropped us in the downtown center of Buffalo. There we found a cosy coffee shop and waited for Jeniffer who had a couch for us for the next 3 nights.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb